Thursday, October 31, 2019

Project Selection-Film

There are quite a few aspects of journalism that interest me. Those aspects are number one the fact that I can record videos and with the editing make it so much cooler. In films like Avengers or Star Wars for example. The difference between what they film and then produce for the world to see is really incredible and interesting. Some skills that I possess are that in my 7th grade and 8th grade years of middle school I took Film production class. In this class we learned how to work a camera, film with the camera, and all the different angles. In that class I was also taught how to edit the clips I filmed. What we were taught with was the adobe soft wear Premiere Pro. What might make this project a challenge for me is creating or deciding what I would want to film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission