Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Project Selection-Magazine

There are quite a few aspects of journalism that interest me. Some of those aspects are first off the chasing of a story. The thrill and mysteriousness of following up a story really intrigues me. When I watched All the Presidents Men they were assigned to report on the story of Nixon and Watergate. They were working all day and night to find clues and talk to people who they thought were involved and I thought that was really cool. Some skills that I possess that would make the magazine a good fit for me are that I like to take pictures. Me liking to take pictures makes that part of the project fun and less tedious. What might make this project a challenge for me is writing. I'm not horrible at the writing aspect but I do need some work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission