Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Project Selection-My Decision

The project I have chosen to do is the magazine. I chose this because I think it will be the most fun and interesting. One skill that I possess that makes this choice the best fit for me is that I like to take pictures. Taking pictures is fun to me and that makes the project easier. Another skill I possess is that I like to graphic design. The Main factors for my decision really comes down to what I think will make the project fun. When the project is fun you would want to do it instead of it being tedious and not wanting to do it. I'm not quite sure what genre of magazine I want to do yet but some that interest me are sports and food. As of right now I'm working alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission