My magazine will engage my audience because first of
all the captivating cover photo which will grab the attention of the consumer.
Once they pick it up for a quick skim hey will see the article photos and the
interest grabbing titles. I’ve seen professional magazines such as Food Network
use this tactic. Once they take it home my articles will complement why they
bought the issue in the first place.
For the distribution aspect I will be placing my
product in grocery stores and at tourist location stores. I’m putting them in
those locations because that’s where my target audience will likely be. I will
have a subscription program as well where we mail new issues each month. In
addition to the program the magazines will be online available digitally. We
will incorporate social media to help spread our product whether its ads,
photos, or little segments of articles.
No comments:
Post a Comment